Welcome New Chapter Mods - Mumbai

Moved General Discussion

Suggested Topics
  • 0 Votes
    3 Posts

We can try Reise trailR dual-purpose tires, heard many good reviews on the same

• 0 Votes
    6 Posts

Me! HDT customs or Carbon racing! Both are good. No alteration required on any cable.

• 0 Votes
    5 Posts

Good show

• Wide Wild World

General Discussion
    0 Votes
    2 Posts

@DJ - rightly said

This is what IBR (India Bull Riders) calls an “Endurance ride”. Why “endurance” well the stats speak for themselves.

If you wish and permit, can this be moved to the blog section with full write up copied/pasted and backlink to your blog site?

PS: that youtube video you'd posted got copyrighted music.... as soon that video picksup, you will start getting strikes 😭

• 2 Votes
    12 Posts

Before joining IBRMC, I was going through some tough spaces of life. Things started to change, I felt I was home. IBRMC gave me the feeling of not being alone and it gave me bunch of brothers whom I can never let go. These brothers have also helped me build my personality. I was earlier known as Ghadha Dhaari Bheem but later over a period of time, IBRMC and my brothers from another mother helped me become who I am now. IBRMC gave me purpose in life and it helped me a better person.

Hail IBR

© India Bull Riders Motorcycle Club | All Rights Reserved

PC Members Section | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer - TOS

Creative Commons License