@Lonewolf Yes, Desert Fox bladders used by @kp @aakash-yadav.
amithaldhar
Posts
-
INDIA BULL RIDERS | Zanskar x Ladakh -
INDIA BULL RIDERS | Zanskar x LadakhIBR Flag Held High at the High Altitudes of Ladakh
Hail IBR

-
ποΈ NEPAL ODYSSEY β UPPER MUSTANG RIDE-MEGA ADVENTURE ποΈGodspeed Guys n enjoy Chhole Bhature n Idli-Sambhar together at Nepal
π€ -
INDIA BULL RIDERS | Zanskar x LadakhMay not MA but an Adventure, a journey for lifetime memories. #hailIbr

-
IBRMC Kolkata - MEGA ADVENTURE RIDE TO ZANSKAR & UMLING LA β 2026Let's meet on the Hills.... Godspeed
π€ -
Dhananjay Venkatesh (DJ) - Bangalore Chapter - Chapter Runner - I don't know what I'm doing so I thought I'd see everyone.All the Best n Great Romantic lines... I don't know what I am doing, so thought I'd see everyone π€
-
π₯ 7 To HEAVEN | MA 2026 | Dilli Se Reβ¦Will meet Crossroads 7 heaven riders π€
-
Delhi/NCR Weekly meet - 13th Sep -
Anyone installed Handlebar Risers on INT650?Have installed Moto Genius handlebar on Scram 440, they are performing well till now.
-
Delhi/NCR Weekly meet - 29th Mar -
Delhi/NCR Weekly meet - 22nd Mar -
Delhi/NCR Weekly meet - 15th FebAttendees

-
BOBMC Rider Mania 2026 - Organized by FSRMC - 6-7-8 Feb - Pauri Garhwal - UttarakhandLet's enter together, Delhi guys will reach by 11 am.
-
Delhi/NCR Weekly meet - 01st Feb -
BOBMC Rider Mania 2026 - Organized by FSRMC - 6-7-8 Feb - Pauri Garhwal - UttarakhandBrothers, Who all are riding to the event?
-
Quad Chapter Meet (Delhi, Indore, Bhilwara, Jaipur) | Ranthambore | 24-26th JanHail IBR


-
Kritik and Ankush - Jaipur Chapter - Clutch, Coffee and Conquering Chapters.Godspeed

See u at QCM -
Delhi/NCR Weekly meet - 18th JanWeekly meet pics 18th January 2026




-
Quad Chapter Meet (Delhi, Indore, Bhilwara, Jaipur) | Ranthambore | 24-26th Jan@vaibhavamera said in Quad Chapter Meet (Delhi, Indore, Bhilwara, Jaipur) | Ranthambore | 24-26th Jan:
Laal Pari , Pili Pari, Kamre me band he !!
Rum leke ana sab, Ranthambore me bhi Thand he !Rakh Liya hai ... Gold Reserve mein.
-
Happy Birthday IBR - You turned 18 todayHail IBR, Hail Brotherhood







