Little different from what we discussed but awesome plan see you in Mumbai....cheers all the very best
anki_on2wheels
Posts
-
Sajeesh Nair - Bangalore Chapter - The Long-Overdue Ride -
Dhananjay Venkatesh (DJ) - Bangalore Chapter - Chapter Runner - I don't know what I'm doing so I thought I'd see everyone.Amazing plan brother see you in Mumbai
-
Aniket Patil - Therapy is expensive, let's do the chapter run 🏍️Hello Everyone,
CHAPTER RUN: COMPLETED

Status: Na Bike Thaki, Na Main

I never thought what started as a simple ride plan to Dehradun Bulletiapa would turn into a full Chapter Run .
More than finishing the kilometres, I finished with so many new memories and amazing people.
A big heartfelt thank you to all our Chapter Mods .
Aap logon ne mere har call ka support aur warm welcome se jawab diya.
Raat ke 12 baje bhi doubt ka reply, route ka jugaad, aur "bhai tension mat le" wala support - sab kuch mila. Is run ke peeche aapka sabse bada haath hai.
Special Shoutouts:
4:00am pe wo happy faces dekhna hi batata hai ride awesome hone wali hai. Thanks Chirag, Yadnesh & Nanda for turning up at the start.Joy Da, Father (Phil) & Zaheer Bhai - aapke help, concern aur vote of confidence ke bina ye possible hi nahi tha. Lots of love.
Abhi Da & Smita Di - just love you guys! "Ghar jaisa" feel dene ke liye. I can't explain how much I needed that.
Shine Brother - tere liye words nahi hain, aur thank you bhi nahi bolunga
Tu is poore Chapter Run ki cornerstone hai.Krital, Amol, Suri, Eric, Lakshya, Shovik, Aji, Sumit ... aur bhi sabhi. Sorry if I missed anyone.
Hyderabad Chapter - thank you for the love. See you soon on our next ride!
Finally, mere do Anmol Ratan - Nikhil & Rehbar . Thanks for listening to my nonsense and being there whenever I needed.
Forever grateful to be a part of IBR Mumbai Chapter .
Thank you all
-
Aniket Patil - Therapy is expensive, let's do the chapter run 🏍️Hyderabad Chapter
-
Aniket Patil - Therapy is expensive, let's do the chapter run 🏍️ -
Aniket Patil - Therapy is expensive, let's do the chapter run 🏍️Banglore Chapter
-
Aniket Patil - Therapy is expensive, let's do the chapter run 🏍️ -
Aniket Patil - Therapy is expensive, let's do the chapter run 🏍️Chennai Chapter
-
Aniket Patil - Therapy is expensive, let's do the chapter run 🏍️ -
Aniket Patil - Therapy is expensive, let's do the chapter run 🏍️Pune Chapter
-
Aniket Patil - Therapy is expensive, let's do the chapter run 🏍️ -
Mumbai Chapter | MONSOON RIDE | July 25-26It's going to be a gili chaddi ride....aando
-
Aniket Patil - Therapy is expensive, let's do the chapter run 🏍️Kolkata Chapter
-
Aniket Patil - Therapy is expensive, let's do the chapter run 🏍️ -
Aniket Patil - Therapy is expensive, let's do the chapter run 🏍️Durgapur Chapter
-
Aniket Patil - Therapy is expensive, let's do the chapter run 🏍️ -
Aniket Patil - Therapy is expensive, let's do the chapter run 🏍️Guwahati Chapter
-
Aniket Patil - Therapy is expensive, let's do the chapter run 🏍️ -
Aniket Patil - Therapy is expensive, let's do the chapter run 🏍️Patna Chapter
-
Aniket Patil - Therapy is expensive, let's do the chapter run 🏍️








