Skip to content

How did IBRMC changed ur life?

General Discussion
24 20 5.5k 3
  • Hi everyone

  • IBRMC is more than just a motorcycle club — it’s a brotherhood that changed my life in ways I never expected.

    Before the club, I was searching for something real — something solid. When I joined IBRMC, I found a family. These aren’t just people I ride with. These are brothers who’ve stood by me, pushed me to grow, and had my back through thick and thin. That kind of loyalty and connection gave me a sense of belonging I didn’t even know I needed.

    The club also brought structure, discipline, and purpose into my life. I learned that respect is earned, not given — and that every patch, every mile, every moment counts. IBRMC taught me how to carry myself with pride, to be accountable, and to stand for something bigger than just myself.

    The road became my therapy. Riding with my brothers helped me clear my mind and heal from things I never talked about before. I found strength in the silence of the ride, and peace in knowing I wasn’t alone. Being part of this club helped me mentally and emotionally grow into a better version of myself.

    Wearing the IBRMC patch isn’t just about the ride — it’s about identity, pride, and purpose. It reminds me every day of the man I’m choosing to be, and the values I stand for: loyalty, honor, respect, and unity.

    Through the club, I’ve also had the chance to give back to the community, support causes that matter, and make a positive impact. That’s something I’m proud of — knowing that what we do as a club goes beyond ourselves.

    At the end of the day, IBRMC isn’t just where I found a crew — it’s where I found my purpose, my peace, and my people. And for that, I’ll always be grateful.

  • @TheOne said in How did IBRMC changed ur life?:

    @tarry
    "Love for the IBRMC is in the Air" waal season chalu hai. 😁😁

    Ye Sadabahar Season hai Bhai 😍

    @amithaldhar
    nahi nahi.. Mood swing hote rahete hai.. 😁

  • IBRMC is more than just a motorcycle club — it’s a brotherhood that changed my life in ways I never expected.

    Before the club, I was searching for something real — something solid. When I joined IBRMC, I found a family. These aren’t just people I ride with. These are brothers who’ve stood by me, pushed me to grow, and had my back through thick and thin. That kind of loyalty and connection gave me a sense of belonging I didn’t even know I needed.

    The club also brought structure, discipline, and purpose into my life. I learned that respect is earned, not given — and that every patch, every mile, every moment counts. IBRMC taught me how to carry myself with pride, to be accountable, and to stand for something bigger than just myself.

    The road became my therapy. Riding with my brothers helped me clear my mind and heal from things I never talked about before. I found strength in the silence of the ride, and peace in knowing I wasn’t alone. Being part of this club helped me mentally and emotionally grow into a better version of myself.

    Wearing the IBRMC patch isn’t just about the ride — it’s about identity, pride, and purpose. It reminds me every day of the man I’m choosing to be, and the values I stand for: loyalty, honor, respect, and unity.

    Through the club, I’ve also had the chance to give back to the community, support causes that matter, and make a positive impact. That’s something I’m proud of — knowing that what we do as a club goes beyond ourselves.

    At the end of the day, IBRMC isn’t just where I found a crew — it’s where I found my purpose, my peace, and my people. And for that, I’ll always be grateful.

    @joyneo05

    IBRMC isn’t just about motorcycles; it’s about identity, strength, and finding a family that lifts you higher. IBRMC is not just shared rides, but shared lives, growth, and unwavering loyalty.
    It is inspiring to see how this bond has shaped you into the man you are today. Your words capture the heart of what true brotherhood means

Suggested Topics
  • Ride Plan 2nd October to 4th October

    General Discussion
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    132 Views
    srini2609S
    Ride Start Date:-02-10-2026 Flagoff Point:- Bus stand Opposite Akshardham Temple. Assemble Time:-4.45 AM Ride Starts:-5.00AM First Stop for Breakfast:- As Usual 110 Kms away Tadka Things to carry: DOCUMENTS: (Mandatory ) • RC book/card • Driving License • Bike Insurance • PUC RIDING GEARS: • Full face helmet • Riding Jacket or Any thick jacket with elbow guards • Riding pants or Jeans with knee guards • Riding gloves • Riding Boots/High Ankle boots (NO SPORTS SHOES/Casual shoes) • Rain gear Optional Carry your own Herbal Decoctions and tubular smoking rolls.
  • 1 Votes
    5 Posts
    354 Views
    P
    You never know when you will need a chain saw on a ride. Adding it to my toolkit to carry on ride. Great gesture @chris-mad-dog would rummage through the pile and pick up something and will add something from my side to the pile as well.
  • 2026 Mega Adventure Bangalore

    Moved General Discussion
    5
    1 Votes
    5 Posts
    645 Views
    R
    @needanusername u can park at aabhas house at Chattisgarh at Ambikapur.. ranchi wud b 3 ton4 hours from there
  • 0 Votes
    1 Posts
    562 Views
    No one has replied
  • View on TVS Apache Rtx 300 ADV

    General Discussion
    3
    1 Votes
    3 Posts
    1k Views
    aswatthaamaA
    Agree with both of you. With the weight, power and torque figures the motorcycle should be able to keep up with fleet. Plus this motorcycle looks a lot bigger. Even bigger than H450 from some angles. Electronics are just chef's kiss for touring. Hope PC makes an exception in its favour.

© India Bull Riders Motorcycle Club | All Rights Reserved

PC Members Section | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer - TOS

Creative Commons License