Skip to content
  • Hub Home
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
  • Support
Collapse
India Bull Riders Motorcycle Club
  • Home
  • Hub
  • About
  • Chapters
  • Join
  • Events
  • Bulletiapa
  • Blogs
  • FAQs
  • Store
  • Contact
  • Social
    • Whatsapp
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Instagram
    • Youtube
  • Home
  • About
  • Chapters
  • Join
  • Events
  • Bulletiapa
  • Blogs
  • FAQs
  • Store
  • Contact
joyneo05J

Satyabrata Sarkar aka Joy

@joyneo05
PC Member
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
76
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
2
Followers
15
Following
112

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Sajeesh Nair - Bangalore Chapter - The Long-Overdue Ride
    joyneo05J joyneo05
    Chapter Runner attempt

    Kya baat, jabraat, jabardast, ab chapter runner ka patch tu khud hi khud ko dena


  • Mumbai Chapter | Xmas Coastal Ride | Dec 24 - 28
    joyneo05J joyneo05
    Mumbai

    IMG_20251227_205626.jpg


  • Mumbai Chapter - Monthly Meet - 11th Jan 2026
    joyneo05J joyneo05
    Mumbai

    See you all soon!


  • Joining date on Hub
    joyneo05J joyneo05
    Queries

    Hi @sajeesh

    I hope this message finds you well.
    I would like to inform you that I am currently unable to update my joining date through the available system. I kindly request your assistance in updating it on my behalf.
    Thank you in advance for your support and cooperation.

    Warm regards,
    Satyabrata Sarkar


  • IBRMC Bengaluru Overnight Ride to Yercaud - September 20th & 21st '25
    joyneo05J joyneo05
    Bangalore

    Kya mast plan hain! Kash I could have joined you guys! Ride On, Come back with mast mast memories and stories.


  • Bulletiapa - Dehradun 2025
    joyneo05J joyneo05
    Bulletiapa

    #Aando
    #ChaloBulletiapa


  • IBRMC Bengaluru - September Day Ride - Windmill Temple - Sept 14
    joyneo05J joyneo05
    Bangalore

    Kya mast plan hain! Kash I could have joined you guys! Ride On, Come back with mast mast memories and stories.


  • IBRMC Bengaluru - Deccan to Doon – The Nirvana Ride to North India 🏍
    joyneo05J joyneo05
    Bangalore

    Kya mast plan hain! Kash I could have joined you guys! Ride On, Come back with mast mast memories and stories.


  • How did IBRMC changed ur life?
    joyneo05J joyneo05
    General Discussion ibrlife

    IBRMC is more than just a motorcycle club — it’s a brotherhood that changed my life in ways I never expected.

    Before the club, I was searching for something real — something solid. When I joined IBRMC, I found a family. These aren’t just people I ride with. These are brothers who’ve stood by me, pushed me to grow, and had my back through thick and thin. That kind of loyalty and connection gave me a sense of belonging I didn’t even know I needed.

    The club also brought structure, discipline, and purpose into my life. I learned that respect is earned, not given — and that every patch, every mile, every moment counts. IBRMC taught me how to carry myself with pride, to be accountable, and to stand for something bigger than just myself.

    The road became my therapy. Riding with my brothers helped me clear my mind and heal from things I never talked about before. I found strength in the silence of the ride, and peace in knowing I wasn’t alone. Being part of this club helped me mentally and emotionally grow into a better version of myself.

    Wearing the IBRMC patch isn’t just about the ride — it’s about identity, pride, and purpose. It reminds me every day of the man I’m choosing to be, and the values I stand for: loyalty, honor, respect, and unity.

    Through the club, I’ve also had the chance to give back to the community, support causes that matter, and make a positive impact. That’s something I’m proud of — knowing that what we do as a club goes beyond ourselves.

    At the end of the day, IBRMC isn’t just where I found a crew — it’s where I found my purpose, my peace, and my people. And for that, I’ll always be grateful.


  • Reasons for why should you join a motorcycle club in India
    joyneo05J joyneo05
    Blogs & Travelogues blog

    Nicely articulated


  • Mumbai Chapter | Monthly Meet | 7-Sep-2025
    joyneo05J joyneo05
    Mumbai

    Same here. Bhai leke aana please.


  • Chiraag, Aniket & Krital – Mumbai Chapter – Three Souls. Endless Miles. One Epic Run
    joyneo05J joyneo05
    Chapter Runner attempt

    All the best! Have a memorable one!


  • Mumbai Chapter | Mega Adventure | Nov-2025 (Uttarakhand)
    joyneo05J joyneo05
    Mumbai

    Great Plan! Great Team! Mast, Ekdum kadak!


  • Rhino Chads - Bangalore Chapter - A Legendry Majestic Ride Through Time
    joyneo05J joyneo05
    Chapter Runner completed

    Wow! Sahi hain, mast ekdum!


  • Need Reviews and Suggestions on Scram 440
    joyneo05J joyneo05
    Views and Reviews review scram 440

    @amithaldhar Bhai utha le!


  • Seeking review on Sena B20 vs BlueArmour C30.
    joyneo05J joyneo05
    Queries

    Sab Moh Maya Hain 😄


  • Ride to the Northeast India
    joyneo05J joyneo05
    General Discussion

    Chal chal chal @Harbal


  • Oh Yaara Sikkim Sikkim - IBRMC ChapterHood
    joyneo05J joyneo05
    Multi Chapter Event

    Sahi hain bhailog!


  • IBRMC Hyderabad – Monthly Meet Special edition MM, Box cricket and Dinner– 3rd May 2025
    joyneo05J joyneo05
    Hyderabad

    arey, thoda sa k liye miss ho gaya, next time pakka


  • IBRMC Bengaluru Monthly Meet - May 4'th 2025
    joyneo05J joyneo05
    Bangalore

    1.Rahul
    2 Kapil Vallabh
    Hussain
    Ritto
    Shibhu
    6 Abhishek Rajeev
    7 Sanjay Singh
    8 Steven
    9. Brahma
    10.Rohit Thirani
    11. Amiy
    12. Abhishek Ghai
    13. Satty
    14. Joy (Ten-Ta-Tive)

  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Hub Home
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
  • Support