Skip to content

All About - Riding Gears

General Discussion
  • As an India Bull Riders Member, I am sure you all know that Riding Gears are an integral part of a riders life throughout their journey not just for the rider but also for the pillion.

Saying that - Below are some basic requirements that our Club expects that the rider is owning to ensure the safety of the rider and the pillion for a comfortable and safe rides.

The below listed gears are mandatory for Riders and most chapters would say its mandatory for Pillions as well.

• Helmet - A Full Face Helmet. (No Half Face or Chippa Helmets 😂 )

• Jacket - Riding Jackets with proper Elbow, Shoulder and Back Protectors. Or - Any thick Jacket with Proper Elbow Gaurds.

• Pants - Riding Pants with hip and knee protectors or a Riding Jeans with armour or Jeans with Knee Gaurds.

• Gloves - A full finger gloves with protection (No Cut Gloves)

• Boots - Proper Riding Boot (No Sports Shoes/No Canvas or Casual Shoes)

That being said.

Lets list down the Brands that each of you would recommend for the below categories. Please include price and picture of the product and if possible the website or store link from where you would recommend to purchase the suggested product.

• Helmet

• Riding Jacket

• Riding Pants

• Gloves

• Boots

• @blackmatterenny

Helmet - LS2 Pioneer 2

Riding Jacket - DSG

Riding Pants - Komine

Gloves - Cramster

Boots - Timberland saftey

• What I have:
    Helmet - LS2 adventure (modular version). Pretty heavy so wont recommend anymore
    Riding Jacket - Mototech trailblazer tour. Highly recommended, but on a heavier side which is quite expected from adv series
    Riding Pants - Benkia PS305. Got it from Malaysia. Must for Indian men who never got perfect size. Full water repellent, easy to wash. Not the cordura material but decent one.
    Gloves - Sspecs touring. Got it from Malaysia. As good as the rynoxs or cramsters
    Boots - Liberty Warrior

What I wish for
    Helmet - A decent carbon fiber one. Do not want any other jazzy stuff which only affects that overall durability. Modular is good but compromizes durability. Next in line AGV, Bell, HJC etc. Lets see what comes next
    Riding jacket - Would love to stick to MotoTech. However, will go for any of the Rynox mesh jacket specifically for summers
    Riding Pants - Will stick to the current ones. I think it suits my requirements
    Gloves - Will stick to current ones. However, for winters, really need to have good windproof, waterproof and winterproof gloves. I think many will be seeking recommendations. I have an old MotoBoy one which I got from China some 15 years back and worked good during MA2024. Yet need a bit better one.
    Boots - Satisfied with Liberty as for me sturdiness is preferred over waterproofing (which eventually is a gimmic nowadays). For aesthetic, will go for an alpinestar motorcross boots (I like it somehow).

• Helmet - Tivira , CORDA MODULAR (Not recommended), LS2 Pioneer 2

Riding Jacket - DSG , Aspida

Riding Pants - DSG

Gloves - Tivira and Rynox

Boots - ORAZO - Full size water proof

• My riding gears

Helmet - MT Thunder 4 Goblin
    Riding Jacket - Solace Furious v3.0 (still have my Blue Cramster v3.0)
    Riding Pants - Solace S30 V3
    Gloves - Viaterra Grid MK3 - Full Gauntlet
    Boots - Orazo (Also using Viaterra Randy Sun - Waterproof Socks )

• Helmet -MT Thunder 3 (But in plans to upgrade and open for suggestions)

Riding Jacket - Rynox Stealth Evo (One of the best in rynox), Cramster

Riding Pants - Rynox Stealth evo (Recently bought, Just started loving it.)

Gloves - Cramster Touring

Boots - ORAZO - So far good.

• Below are the gears i use and all of them are exceptionally great.

Hemlet - HJC FG-17 and SOL SF2M

Riding Jacket - Solace Furious and Royal Enfield Khardungla

Riding Pants - Rynox Stealth Evo and Bikeratti Riding Jeans with L2 Armors

Gloves - Royal Enfield Urban Hustler and Viaterra GRID – Full Gauntlet

Boots -Gaerne G-Adventure Aquatech Offroad Waterproof Boots

Socks - Randysun Waterproof Socks

• My riding gears

Helmet - MT Helmet Blade 2SV Aura
    Riding Jacket - DSG Race Pro V2 Riding Jacket
    Riding Pants - COOLPRO V3T.0 Mesh Pant
    Gloves - VIATERRA HOLESHOT – SHORT MOTORCYCLE RIDING GLOVES
    Boots - Raida Explorer Boots / Raida CoolMax Performance Socks / Rynox® H2GO Waterproof Socks

Suggested Topics

© India Bull Riders Motorcycle Club | All Rights Reserved

PC Members Section | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer - TOS

Creative Commons License