Skip to content

What thrills you

General Discussion
  • As a biker and part of a riding club, every biker, commuter turns into a more disciplined rider..
    That being said, every rider still has that one thing in them that thrills them...
    For me its thrilling to ride along side forests, crossing dry river beds and shallow rivers
    Whats ur thrill !!

Highway Riding
    Crossing High Mountain Passes
    Late night rides to cafes, food joints
    City Riding
    Coastal Rides
    Of just dump ur 2 wheels in a wagon and hit that beautiful landscape

Please pen down some thoughts in this thread

AanDo

• Off-roading really gets me going, always dreamt of participating in Raide De Himalayas. Something about the raw texture of the road which fuels my testosterone or whatever hormone is responsible for getting excited! Mud, loose gravel or sand, I see it and I mount
    my foot pegs, ready to fly. Bit gutted about Ladakh getting black Tarmac but hope to find new places to rough it out 🤘 #Aando

• As a biker, bike rides have always been my get out of stress card.

For me it's thrilling to cruise ahead on highway way roads as it gives me a sense of responsibility and discipline.

Ride through high mountain passes as it gives me a sense of freedom and adrenaline rush.

Ride along coastal lines for calmness and fun.

• well tats a great thread to start with....@Philip . I come from the southern part of india where the most amusing terrain for me is still the ghat roads , curving leaning , twisty ... yet alluring with its serene view and wildlife .Its every riders few minutes to be part of nature .These ghat sections excite and thrill me more as a rider when compared to open roads . i have always felt the slow twisties ,gravel on road, the waterfalls that splatter on a rainy day will get u high on ride when compared to long stretches of barren land .Well at the end of the day every rider finds his own calmness on the saddle , these are just few instances when u get thrilled more ...

• @Luna97 i feel you bro...western ghats and i am home to the shayadris, its the same feeling
    100% agree the moment u hit the saddle...adrenaline rushes in

• Clear Sky, Full Tank and Roads with no trafic ... .. it's meditation for me....

Suggested Topics
  • All About - Riding Gears

General Discussion
    2 Votes
    8 Posts
    LonewolfL

My riding gears

Helmet - MT Helmet Blade 2SV Aura
    Riding Jacket - DSG Race Pro V2 Riding Jacket
    Riding Pants - COOLPRO V3T.0 Mesh Pant
    Gloves - VIATERRA HOLESHOT – SHORT MOTORCYCLE RIDING GLOVES
    Boots - Raida Explorer Boots / Raida CoolMax Performance Socks / Rynox® H2GO Waterproof Socks

• Where to get female Riding boots?

General Discussion
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    LonewolfL

@raaghave Bhai tu BATA try kar ley.. they might have those tall boots of that size.

• 1 Votes
    4 Posts
    J

this one is a power packed roadster, which looks like a quasi scrambler, although not recommended for Touring, it's a great fun machine for the sprints around town and short rides, hopefully one day R.E thinks of a touring version with a bigger tank and wind screens.
    Downsides

turning radius Splash protection during wet road conditions.

Upsides

It'll put a smile on your face every time you twist it open
  • IBR Hyderabad - Bulletiapa Videos

General Discussion
    2 Votes
    5 Posts
    LonewolfL

@Venky369 Yeh badhiya thaa guru !!!

e5c315c3-fc54-46d5-9d7a-4b70a6591921-image.png

• How did IBRMC changed ur life?

General Discussion
    3 Votes
    16 Posts
    Suraj SharmaS

Joining the IBRMC has truly been a transformative experience for me! Ever since my school days, I’ve always had a passion for riding, but I struggled to get started due to limited contacts and opportunities. It felt like a dream just out of reach. But now, oh what joy!

IBRMC has opened up a whole new world for me. It’s not just about riding; it’s about community.
    We ride together, We adda together, swapping stories and laughter that make every ride memorable and we hang out together, forging friendships that go beyond biking—creating bonds that feel like family.

I can’t express how grateful I am to have found this amazing group! The support and camaraderie have reignited my passion for riding in ways I never imagined possible.

Thanks to IBRMC, I'm living my dream every day!

#HailIBR #Aando

© India Bull Riders Motorcycle Club | All Rights Reserved

PC Members Section | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer - TOS

Creative Commons License