Skip to content

2026 Mega Adventure Bangalore

Moved General Discussion
1 5 4 645
  • Dear Riders,

    I am planning my ride to Ranchi for Bulletiapa 2026, but I’ve hit a logistical conundrum and need your collective wisdom.

    My Constraints:

    The Patna Deadline: I need to be in Patna for Chhath Puja. I have a 6-day window between Diwali and Chhath to complete the leg to Patna.

    The Ranchi Leg: Following Chhath, I have a 9-day gap to reach the Bulletiapa venue in Ranchi from Patna.

    The Alternate Plan:

    If the Bangalore-to-Patna stretch is too tight for November, I’m considering riding from Bangalore to Patna earlier (between Dussehra and Diwali) and leaving the bike in Patna, Chhattisgarh, or MP. I would then fly back and return to ride the final leg to Ranchi in late November.

    Since I have already completed the East Coast route from Bangalore, I am looking for fresh inland route suggestions that fit these windows.

    What do you suggest for the best route?

    Cheers,
    Manish

  • NandeeshN Nandeesh crossposted this topicto General Discussion on
  • NandeeshN Nandeesh moved this topic from Bangalore on
  • Give me the exact date of festivals and events we will plan here

  • Diwali gets over by 8th and Chhath by 16th. I need to be in Bangalore for Diwali and in Patna for Chhath.
    this leaves me with10 days between chhath and Bulletiapa 😞

    @nitesh has suggested a plan to park my vehicle at CG and then start ride right after Chhath.

  • @needanusername We should cross paths around that time!!

  • @needanusername u can park at aabhas house at Chattisgarh at Ambikapur.. ranchi wud b 3 ton4 hours from there

Suggested Topics
  • Ride Plan 2nd October to 4th October

    General Discussion
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    130 Views
    srini2609S
    Ride Start Date:-02-10-2026 Flagoff Point:- Bus stand Opposite Akshardham Temple. Assemble Time:-4.45 AM Ride Starts:-5.00AM First Stop for Breakfast:- As Usual 110 Kms away Tadka Things to carry: DOCUMENTS: (Mandatory ) • RC book/card • Driving License • Bike Insurance • PUC RIDING GEARS: • Full face helmet • Riding Jacket or Any thick jacket with elbow guards • Riding pants or Jeans with knee guards • Riding gloves • Riding Boots/High Ankle boots (NO SPORTS SHOES/Casual shoes) • Rain gear Optional Carry your own Herbal Decoctions and tubular smoking rolls.
  • Trying to contact Akash Singh Patna

    General Discussion
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    62 Views
    No one has replied
  • 1 Votes
    5 Posts
    354 Views
    P
    You never know when you will need a chain saw on a ride. Adding it to my toolkit to carry on ride. Great gesture @chris-mad-dog would rummage through the pile and pick up something and will add something from my side to the pile as well.
  • 0 Votes
    4 Posts
    295 Views
    sattyS
    Sri Lanka seems to be a nice option Chris.. Similar weather and it's a beautiful country.. And India will always be close by so can come visit us maybe during Bulletiapa's.. Atleast we can hope so
  • View on TVS Apache Rtx 300 ADV

    General Discussion
    3
    1 Votes
    3 Posts
    1k Views
    aswatthaamaA
    Agree with both of you. With the weight, power and torque figures the motorcycle should be able to keep up with fleet. Plus this motorcycle looks a lot bigger. Even bigger than H450 from some angles. Electronics are just chef's kiss for touring. Hope PC makes an exception in its favour.

© India Bull Riders Motorcycle Club | All Rights Reserved

PC Members Section | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer - TOS

Creative Commons License