Skip to content

Sam - Delhi Chapter - Golden Quadrilateral ride / Chapter Runner attempt

Moved Chapter Runner
55 25 15.8k 3
  • Godspeed Sam. We will see you in Bangalore!

  • sajeeshS sajeesh moved this topic from General Discussion on
  • S sam

    As informed to my Chapter mods and respected founders I am doing a golden quadrilateral ride . I will be starting from Delhi on 14th November approximately and will complete this ride in two parts , first covering the eastern coast til Bangalore, and in second part I will be doing western coast.

    At the same time I am also attempting to do Chapter Runner activity. I request someone who have done kolkata to Chennai to help me plot the route as that is the only region I have not covered till now .

    Any suggestions with regard to local laws in these states is deeply appreciated as I am doing this solo for now unless someone wants to join me in this . There is absolutely no fixed itinieary or dates for the cities and everything is decided as I go or the condition of the roads or my physical capabilities.

    Thank you in advance.

    Sam
    IBR Delhi Chapter

    @sam - This chapter runner attempt has been approved.

    You have full 2 years from start date to complete all 16 chapters (as of today). Please ensure you go through the formalities and requirements as mentioned in the below link:

    https://hub.indiabullriders.com/topic/48/about-chapter-runner

    Also ensure that you keep posting about your CR updates e.g. your journey, plan and a pic with chapter mods.

    PS: There will be a few changes to the CR format but that should not affect your attempt as such.

  • Day 1 covered 900 kms and stopped for a night halt in Ghazipur
    Day 2 arrived in patna . Next stop kolkata via durgapur

  • S sam

    Day 1 covered 900 kms and stopped for a night halt in Ghazipur
    Day 2 arrived in patna . Next stop kolkata via durgapur

    @sam awesome bhai. Keep going. All the best 👍

  • S sam

    As informed to my Chapter mods and respected founders I am doing a golden quadrilateral ride . I will be starting from Delhi on 14th November approximately and will complete this ride in two parts , first covering the eastern coast til Bangalore, and in second part I will be doing western coast.

    At the same time I am also attempting to do Chapter Runner activity. I request someone who have done kolkata to Chennai to help me plot the route as that is the only region I have not covered till now .

    Any suggestions with regard to local laws in these states is deeply appreciated as I am doing this solo for now unless someone wants to join me in this . There is absolutely no fixed itinieary or dates for the cities and everything is decided as I go or the condition of the roads or my physical capabilities.

    Thank you in advance.

    Sam
    IBR Delhi Chapter

    @sam Congratulations on attempting this amazing feat bhai. Wishing you all the very best on this amazing adventure and stay safe bhai. Hyderabad mein milenege.

  • S sam

    As informed to my Chapter mods and respected founders I am doing a golden quadrilateral ride . I will be starting from Delhi on 14th November approximately and will complete this ride in two parts , first covering the eastern coast til Bangalore, and in second part I will be doing western coast.

    At the same time I am also attempting to do Chapter Runner activity. I request someone who have done kolkata to Chennai to help me plot the route as that is the only region I have not covered till now .

    Any suggestions with regard to local laws in these states is deeply appreciated as I am doing this solo for now unless someone wants to join me in this . There is absolutely no fixed itinieary or dates for the cities and everything is decided as I go or the condition of the roads or my physical capabilities.

    Thank you in advance.

    Sam
    IBR Delhi Chapter

    @sam It was nice meeting you in Patna

  • @sam Ride Safe and keep the flag high !!! See you in Hyderabad

  • Day 3 Covered the Durgapur chapter with some nice lunch and Ashish and brothers.
    Arrived in Kolkata with 50 kms of butts on fire road with potholes. Day 3 complete. Tomorrow local in Kolkata and then off to Puri on day 5

  • God speed brother..

  • Godspeed Sam... Ride safe... Keep updating 🤟

  • All the best, Godspeed

  • Way to go Sam.. Godspeed

  • Day 3 contd. Suraj and brothers came to meet me with Rum. Much needed after 650kms of ride. We chilled out till 12 . Day 4 was literally a rest day as couldn't get up from the bed easy. Still managed to visit howrah bridge, kolkata junction, Victoria memorial and took a stroll on park Street in evening.
    Day 5 arrived in bhubaneswar at 1 PM after covering 460 kms. Taking a night halt at bhubaneswar and then off to Puri tomorrow

    Total kms done till now 2300 approximately

  • Super Sam.......
    All the best, Godspeed bro....... Ride Safe........
    keep updating

  • Day 6 went to Puri beach and the temple. Spend half day there. Rest of the day spent chilling out with a friend in bhubaneswar.
    Day 7 Hangover in the morning. Decided to just ride 200kms till gopalpur beach and spend the rest of the day here. Will reach Vizag tomorrow

  • Day 8 reached Vizag in noon..spent the day at the beach, went to INS kurusera submarine, air force museum enjoyed some local snacks.
    Day 9 arrived in Ongole about 500 km from vizag. Will spend the rest of the day in bed.
    Tomorrow Chennai

  • Day 10 arrived in Chennai in morning and met Beeru(sorry if am.spelling it wrong) bro . Since their was chance of heavy rain and I was not carrying any rain gear because pfft. , it's November so I thought to move towards Vellore for safety . Got bored and sped fast Vellore and pushed till Hosur. Now the bike is tired so took a night halt. Bangalore tomorrow

  • S sam

    Day 10 arrived in Chennai in morning and met Beeru(sorry if am.spelling it wrong) bro . Since their was chance of heavy rain and I was not carrying any rain gear because pfft. , it's November so I thought to move towards Vellore for safety . Got bored and sped fast Vellore and pushed till Hosur. Now the bike is tired so took a night halt. Bangalore tomorrow

    @sam what's your plan for bangalore. What time are you reaching and where can we come to meet you?

  • @sam what's your plan for bangalore. What time are you reaching and where can we come to meet you?

    @sajeesh sir I'll be staying in Bangalore tomorrow and will meet you guys tomorrow night with everyone else

  • Day 11 crossed through Bangalore and met Rhino and Sanjay sir. Went to Pendukota fort and awesome hairpin bends , stopped at Anantapur for the night . Tomorrow Hyderabad, final chapter in this phase

Suggested Topics
  • 9 Votes
    25 Posts
    1k Views
    yadnesh raneY
    All the Best Sir. Milte hai mumbai mein.
  • 2 Votes
    56 Posts
    5k Views
    TheOneT
    Congratulation Aniket !!! Beer on me at Bulletiapa..
  • 5 Votes
    32 Posts
    4k Views
    IBR_KritikI
    Update: Chapter Run – Leg 2 : Completed Leg 2 of the Chapter Run unfolded just the way a good ride should—smooth where expected, unpredictable where it mattered, and memorable throughout. Day 1 – Friday, 18th September 2026 | Jaipur to Dehradun (~510 km) The day began early out of Jaipur flagged off by @akki and @vijay-dhirawat, with the odometer set for Dehradun. The route stitched together Jhajjar – Rohtak – Sonipat – Shamli – Saharanpur – Dehradun, and for most part, it was a steady, uneventful cruise. The real twist, quite literally, came about 20 km before Dehradun. A wrong lane at a toll diverted the ride onto the old highway—a forgotten mountain stretch cutting through wilderness. What followed was a welcome break from the monotony of expressways: tight twists, blind turns, broken tarmac, and off-road patches. It was raw, rugged, and unexpectedly thrilling. [image: WhatsApp Image 2026-09-23 at 12.50.21.jpeg] Somewhere along those rough sections, the rear connecting rod of saddle stay on Himayalan gave up—a small mechanical price for a memorable detour. But spirits stayed high, and the ride rolled on. Dehradun was reached by around 5:15 PM, where Rupak Bhai joined in. The evening unfolded the way it usually does—stories of rides, chapters, motorcycles, and a fair bit of classic bulletiapa. [image: WhatsApp Image 2026-09-23 at 12.55.17 (1).jpeg] The day wrapped up at the hotel, with machines parked and minds still racing. Day 2 – Saturday, 19th September 2026 | Dehradun to Delhi (~280 km) A relaxed start set the tone for Day 2. After breakfast, a customary stop was made at Ellora’s Bakery, a Dehradun classic dating back to the British era—because some traditions are as important as the ride itself. From there, the route turned towards Delhi. The ride was smooth and measured, leading into the capital by evening. The halt point? The legendary, so-called IBR Dhaba, where familiar faces awaited—@srini2609 sir, Hasan Bhai, and Vineet Bhai. [image: WhatsApp Image 2026-09-23 at 12.55.17.jpeg] What followed was less of a stop and more of a session—stories exchanged, experiences shared, motorcycles admired, and routes debated. The kind of conversations that only riders truly understand. Post a warm farewell, the ride continued to Gurugram for the night halt. Day 3 – Sunday, 20th September 2026 | Gurugram to Jaipur (~250 km) The final leg was intentionally unhurried. A slow, easy ride back home, with more breaks than necessary—because sometimes the journey deserves to be stretched just a little longer. [image: WhatsApp Image 2026-09-23 at 12.55.16 (1).jpeg] By the end of it, Jaipur welcomed us back, marking the close of another well-executed leg of the Chapter Run. Leg 2 Summary Total Distance Covered: ~1,050 km Route Highlights: Expressway cruising, unexpected mountain detour, Dehradun hospitality, Delhi catch-up Memorable Moments: The off-road stretch before Dehradun, Ellora’s stop, IBR Dhaba conversations Machine and Gadget Notes: Saddle stay casualty (battle scar earned) and BluArmor C30 outperformed in Battery Department, with Full charge on Day 0, battery still at 30% after the ride ended on Day3 without any recharge done. Leg 2 wasn’t just about covering distance—it was about breaking monotony, meeting the tribe, and collecting stories that’ll outlast the kilometers. On to the next chapter.
  • 7 Votes
    30 Posts
    8k Views
    NandeeshN
    [image: IMG-20260501-WA0017.jpg] Welcome to Bengaluru chapter runners @chiraac @kritalmaniar
  • 1 Votes
    83 Posts
    25k Views
    Suraj SharmaS
    Heartiest congratulations @vkc for completing the chapter run, hats off to your unstoppable josh. love you bhai, see you soon.

© India Bull Riders Motorcycle Club | All Rights Reserved

PC Members Section | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer - TOS

Creative Commons License