Skip to content

Helmets

General Discussion
4 2 1.0k
  • Hi guys, a word on helmets.
    I know our rules say full face helmets but I have ridden all my life with an open face helmet. Full face makes me feel claustrophobic and disconnected from the world about me.
    For discussion; I respectfully ask can we make the rule the riders choice?
    I agree that full face is safer but I just cannot cope with the claustrophobic feeling and reduction in peripheral vision.

  • From IBRMC perspective, full faced helmet has become the 1st mandatory priority for all long rides. For a city ride its still fine and subjected to Chapter mods discretion. We are following this deligently for a long time and would like to stick to it. Safety comes first after all.

  • I completely agree that safety must be our top priority on a long run, or for that matter even on a short run. I think the answer is I will buy a full face that has a detachable chin guard so I can ride it open face around town or just a general day-to-day use but on a long run for the chin guard so that it gives me total protection. Thanks for the reply.
    On another point when is our next meeting? I'm a lot better now and can walk a reasonable distance even if it is with a stick (which I hope to get rid of soon) and would very much enjoy meeting my IBRMC brothers it has been a long time and I miss you guys.

  • Here's the meeting link for Udaipur. Not sure when is the next one but you can check with @Jatinvr46 or @Atul-Maheshwari

    https://hub.indiabullriders.com/category/12/udaipur

Suggested Topics
  • Ride Plan 2nd October to 4th October

    General Discussion
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    130 Views
    srini2609S
    Ride Start Date:-02-10-2026 Flagoff Point:- Bus stand Opposite Akshardham Temple. Assemble Time:-4.45 AM Ride Starts:-5.00AM First Stop for Breakfast:- As Usual 110 Kms away Tadka Things to carry: DOCUMENTS: (Mandatory ) • RC book/card • Driving License • Bike Insurance • PUC RIDING GEARS: • Full face helmet • Riding Jacket or Any thick jacket with elbow guards • Riding pants or Jeans with knee guards • Riding gloves • Riding Boots/High Ankle boots (NO SPORTS SHOES/Casual shoes) • Rain gear Optional Carry your own Herbal Decoctions and tubular smoking rolls.
  • Batalik Calling! 🏔️ | Sep 2026

    General Discussion
    1
    2 Votes
    1 Posts
    77 Views
    No one has replied
  • 0 Votes
    4 Posts
    295 Views
    sattyS
    Sri Lanka seems to be a nice option Chris.. Similar weather and it's a beautiful country.. And India will always be close by so can come visit us maybe during Bulletiapa's.. Atleast we can hope so
  • 0 Votes
    1 Posts
    562 Views
    No one has replied
  • View on TVS Apache Rtx 300 ADV

    General Discussion
    3
    1 Votes
    3 Posts
    1k Views
    aswatthaamaA
    Agree with both of you. With the weight, power and torque figures the motorcycle should be able to keep up with fleet. Plus this motorcycle looks a lot bigger. Even bigger than H450 from some angles. Electronics are just chef's kiss for touring. Hope PC makes an exception in its favour.

© India Bull Riders Motorcycle Club | All Rights Reserved

PC Members Section | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer - TOS

Creative Commons License