Skip to content

CSR RIDE - Delhi Chapter - 29 October

Delhi NCR
  • Delhi CSR Event

We are planning a CSR drive in Delhi Chapter. As part of this initiative, we are planning to procure sets of reusable books (With write and wipe concepts) and provide them to the underprivileged children. For this, we have partnered with "STAND N STRIDE FOUNDATION" working out of Dwarka, New Delhi.

Each set costs around INR 700 and our aim is to provide as many sets to the foundation as possible. So kindly loosen your purses for this good initiative.

We will be visiting them and will be having a one-hour interactive session. The team from the foundation will be there along with a few children.

All riders are requested to reach directly to the venue and assemble there 30 minutes before the event time.

Post the event, we will go for some Chole Bhature nearby.

Payment options:
    UPI: 9871030790@paytm
    For gpay users: gauraav.1@okhdfcbank.
    Cash payments will also be accepted on weekly meets on 15-Oct and 22-Oct
    Please PM me (Gaurav)with screen shot once you make the payment

Payments to be made till 26-Oct-23 (We need time for procurement of stationary sets)

Event Venue: SnS Pathshala, Sector 2, Dwarka. DDA Park, Just behind the Pragya Apartments https://maps.app.goo.gl/5bsMAMM9mUraGzYz7

Event Date: 29-Oct-23

Event Time: 8:00 AM

• Great.. All the best. One of my friend is doing this through his initiative - Chase Art Foundation. He used to arrange painting competition and other fun activities for them. If you agreed. I will share your contact details with him.

• That's great!
    PS: I have changed the topic title to comply with the format.

• I am thinking of making such a plan that those who want to go together should come to the meeting point (IBR DHABA)by 7:00 in the morning.

• IMG-20231017-WA0001.jpg
    CSR is the term normally abbreviated as Corporate Social Responsibility in the area of Professional Social Work where different professional institutions give back to the unprivileged sections of the society as a part of their social responsibility activities.

For the Motorcyclists or Motorcycle Riders or Enthusiasts, CSR is termed as "Community Service Ride" where the riders organise rides to support the unprivileged sections of the society with an objective of giving them compassion, love and the things which they actually need.

India Bull Riders Motorcycle Club (aka IBRMC), along with its regular rides, every year organises "Community Service Rides" to different appropriate institutions and places where people are in need.

This year the "IBRMC Delhi Chapter" is organising CSR at "Stand N Stride" foundation, Dwarka with an objective of providing educational materials for the unprivileged children of the society who are deprived of educational materials and needs it much.

• @Gaurav
    Yeh sab tune kaise likha?

Suggested Topics

© India Bull Riders Motorcycle Club | All Rights Reserved

PC Members Section | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer - TOS

Creative Commons License