We can try Reise trailR dual-purpose tires, heard many good reviews on the same
New Himalayan 452 user experience
This is about first cut observation after doing 450km with pillion (Wont talk about engine and how smooth the ride due to slipper clutch and zero vibrations, etc.)
- Seats - Worst ever. First mod I have done for this bike is to add Imran's seat.
- Sitting posture - Would require handle bar riser as I have to stoop while riding which lead to shoulder and wrist pain. High seat setting caused more discomfort. Currently riding on lower setting. But I feel that this should not be a problem for 5.10" and below guys.
- Top heavy - Despite that, manuveouring in traffic was a breeze
- Side Stand - It's too bent leading to bike leaning a lot more than required. Rider can have difficulties getting a fully loaded bike in upright position.
- Headlight - These are no headlights. Sulabh shauchalya bulbs throw more light than these stock LEDs
That's all I can think of now. Getting my first service in fews day. Will post off-roading feedback in couple of weeks.