Skip to content

New Himalayan 452 user experience

General Discussion
  • A lot of IBRians have bought the new Himalayan 452. I am starting this thread where you can share your overall experience.

Do let us know!

2024-Royal-Enfield-Himalayan-452-specs-102-1024x662.webp

• This is about first cut observation after doing 450km with pillion (Wont talk about engine and how smooth the ride due to slipper clutch and zero vibrations, etc.)

1. Seats - Worst ever. First mod I have done for this bike is to add Imran's seat.
    2. Sitting posture - Would require handle bar riser as I have to stoop while riding which lead to shoulder and wrist pain. High seat setting caused more discomfort. Currently riding on lower setting. But I feel that this should not be a problem for 5.10" and below guys.
    3. Top heavy - Despite that, manuveouring in traffic was a breeze
    4. Side Stand - It's too bent leading to bike leaning a lot more than required. Rider can have difficulties getting a fully loaded bike in upright position.
    5. Headlight - These are no headlights. Sulabh shauchalya bulbs throw more light than these stock LEDs

That's all I can think of now. Getting my first service in fews day. Will post off-roading feedback in couple of weeks.

• @TheOne bhau aap ki Saat kyum hota😄😄😄😄😄

• @TheOne said in New Himalayan 452 user experience:

Sitting posture - Would require handle bar riser as I have to stoop while riding which lead to shoulder and wrist pain

Note... @TheOne is above 6 fts and posture issue may differ for others

Suggested Topics

© India Bull Riders Motorcycle Club | All Rights Reserved

PC Members Section | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer - TOS

Creative Commons License