Skip to content

How did IBRMC changed ur life?

General Discussion
  • Ab kya karun?

• @tarry
    "Love for the IBRMC is in the Air" waal season chalu hai. 😁😁

• @zahirjaipury said in How did IBRMC changed ur life?:

Post joining IBRMC there are many people who have experienced eternal bliss and an upliftment in their soul.
    Here we would like to share our individual experiences of how the club helped them to turnaround their boring sad life into a roller coaster of brotherhood, fun and adventure.
    Please come ahead and share ur bit with us and inspire others.

Dmart and Ride

• @TheOne zj ek or RE lega

• @zahirjaipury - a very appropriate question but both difficult to write and express. What IBR has given to me personally is unfathomable. Whatever I am today, emotionally, social and technically, IBR has a huge impact on all these aspects.

I got a bunch of rascals whom I call brothers from other mothers. They are not my friends, but they brothers are life.

IBR has taught me various traits of managing stuffs. Whether its related to pacifying conflict, following club values, managing events etc. have helped me grow in my professional life as well. I am sure lots of oldies can relate to some of these traits and may have reaped benefits, somewhere or the other.

Lastly, IBR has taught me to become a responsible rider. It has taught me to become a better motorcyclist & patch bearer.

IBR is life and our brothers its lifeline. Cheers!

• Life as I see it is ongoing and goes on......

IBRMC

IT helped in my quest to find myself.
    IT helped me to know what I don't want in life.
    IT gave me the courage to test myself and discover my capabilities and flaws.
    IT is part of my existence.
    IT did not change my life.....IT just made it mine.

One can take me out of IT but no one can take IT out of me.
    This is IT.
    IBRMC AANDO

• IBRMC helped me find "ME"

• IBRMC - This name would live on in our hearts for a lifetime.
    I stumbled upon this brotherhood when I was in a very dark place in my life. (It was 2:00am 😉 )
    The club which initially started as just a bunch of like-minded folks that loved a particular motorcycle and wanted to munch miles on it to find our adventure, meet on weekends to escape from our mundane lives to discuss motorcycles and forge new friendships developed into a much deeper bond without us even realising it.

Many have come on this path and while most have found a reason to stay, a few that left us have always been spoken with fond memories hoping to meet them again in this crossroads of life.
    For the ones who've stayed, in the words of the great Dominic Toretto "This is mia familia"
    We have shared our happiness and sorrows with this family over countless pints and pegs knowing that we will stand by each other when that bat signal flashes in the sky.

This bunch of misfits will continue to explore new adventures, create memories, have disagreements like spouses, (some even make up like spouses 😉 ) but we've come to realise that, this here, has become the reason of our existence.

THIS IS OUR BROTHERHOOD.

• IBRMC taught me selfless brotherhood.

• Before joining IBRMC, I was going through some tough spaces of life. Things started to change, I felt I was home. IBRMC gave me the feeling of not being alone and it gave me bunch of brothers whom I can never let go. These brothers have also helped me build my personality. I was earlier known as Ghadha Dhaari Bheem but later over a period of time, IBRMC and my brothers from another mother helped me become who I am now. IBRMC gave me purpose in life and it helped me a better person.

Hail IBR

Suggested Topics

© India Bull Riders Motorcycle Club | All Rights Reserved

PC Members Section | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer - TOS

Creative Commons License